CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

PPC-CC #35!

Hi All!
I am super excited about the card I made for this week's PPC-CC #35 color combo! And as always, its super simple, quick and easy! :) Great for me at this stage of my pregnancy, when I have ZERO motivation to do ANYTHING! lol Hope you like it!


My Card Creation...


----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Heard from the Heart
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Regal Rose, Very Vanilla
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Tools: 1-3/8" Circle Punch
Accessories: Pearl Jewels, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon (SU! Retired)
----------------------------------------------------------

Isn't this just the cutest card?! Be sure to hop on over to all the PPC DT blogs for more fabulous inspiration and make sure to leave them some lovely comments! I can't wait to see what you all create using these scrumptious colors! Be sure to link your card, scrapbook page, or 3-D project to the Picture Perfect Challenge Blog for your chance at this week's prize! Thanks for looking!

Come back tomorrow for Week 11 of the 12 Weeks of Halloween Series!
Toodles!