CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

PPC-CC #32

Have you seen the color combo this week at PPC!? OMGoodness I loveeee it...its probably one of my all-time faves! :) It screams 'Fall' to me...my favorite time of year!


Here is my card creation:

I really wanted to use Stampin' Up!'s Hemp Twine for the bow, but realized I was all out when it came down to it...boohoo! Anyway, what do you think?!
---------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Paisley Prints, Holiday Best (SU! Hostess Retired)
Paper: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Very Vanilla
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Tools: 3D-Dimensionals, Scallop Oval Punch, Sponge Dauber
Accessories: 1/8" Tan Satin Ribbon (Michael's)
----------------------------------------------------------
I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge! Make sure to stop and see what the rest of the PPC Creators have done with these colors.
Chat soon my Crafty Peeps!



**NOTE: This is another project for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.

4 comments:

Cecelia

Those leaves are too cute with the paislies on them. I love this color combo and have submitted my entry;0) Great card!

Hugs
Cecelia B

Tamie

Love these leaves Megan! It truly was a super color challenge this week. Your card is amazing...did you get a chance to enter it into the 4 Crafty Chicks this week our challenge was fall! Very inspiration Megan. Hugs

Tamie

I went back and looked and you entered another stunning card that I just loved. Sorry....brain is miss firing again...LOL. It is still a stunning card.

Sandy

My oh my. 54 days?!?!?! We need to see some photos of your little (actually it's probably pretty big!) belly. Gorgeous card and great colors chosen this week!