CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lego Birthday Card

We have another family Birthday this month and it belongs to my cousin Mike's son, Cade. He turns 8 on Friday (Sept. 17th), but Sunday is his party. Lately, Cade is really into building anything with Legos and is always showing me a new creation whenever I go to visit. While I was blog surfing the other day, I came across this super cute and VERY easy Lego card to make! I CASE'd (Copy And Steal Everything) this card from Lorri Heiling at Confessions of a Stamping Addict.

Now tell me how CUTE is this?!?!?!

----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/2 x 4-1/4
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Vintage Labels (SU! Retired)
Paper: Pacific Point
Ink: Pacific Point, Basic Black
Tools: Sponge Dauber, 1-3/8 Circle Punch, 3D-Dimensionals
----------------------------------------------------------  
 Make sure you come back tomorrow where I'll have another edition of the 12 Weeks of Halloween post!
xoxoxo
 
**NOTE: This is another project for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.


0 comments: