CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

12 Weeks of Halloween -- Week 4

Hi Everyone!
I completely forgot to post my 12 Weeks of Halloween, Week 4 project yesterday, so here it is now! :) I made these cute little 'Pumpkin Poops' for my upcoming Craft Fair this weekend. I just love the little poem! And these are perfect for youngsters!


----------------------------------------------------------
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Batty for You
Paper: Basic Black, Concord Crush, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Tools: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Stapler
----------------------------------------------------------
 
I am sooo happy for the 3-day weekend! Anyone have fun plans? Nothing here, except for work at the restaurant tomorrow, (which will most likely be my last day)...AND my first Craft Fair on Sunday! I couldn't be more excited and nervous at the same time!!! I'll be sure to take some pictures and update you all on how I make out...wish me luck!
Happy Friday!



**NOTE: This is another project for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.

1 comments:

Tanya

Cute, cute, CUTE!! I have seen reindeer poop, but never pumpkin poop, love it!!