CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

12 Weeks of Halloween -- Week 3...and a SU! Preview!

Sorry for the late post today! I've been super busy working on a 30 card Stampin' Up! Demo SWAP, as well as my baby shower invites, AND getting stuff ready for my first Craft Fair in a week in a half! Phewww! That's a lot of crafting goin' on! :) And yes, I did decide to partipate in this fair...it's nothing big, but I am super excited about it. I don't have much time to prepare, but I'm workin my booty off! lol Anyone have advice for me as for what sells, pricing, etc?! Anything is much appreciated at this time.

Ok enough about me and onto our Week 3 of our 12 Weeks of Halloween. I have another card to share with you and it also includes some NEW Stampin' Up! Goodies from the NEW 2010 Holiday Mini that goes live on September 1st! I am super-duper excited about it! There are some really fabulous things in this one...the Spider Web Embossing Folder, used on the basic black cardstock, is a new product! LOVE it!

Anyway, enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Fang-tastic!
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Cajun Craze, Wisper White, Wicked Fun Specialty DSP
Ink: Cajun Craze, Basic Black
Tools: Big Shot, Spider Web Embossing Folder
----------------------------------------------------------
See you tomorrow!
**NOTE: This is another project for the No Paper/Product Buying Challenge.