CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

PPC-CC #22

Hiiii and Happy Hump Day!
Today I have a great challenging color combo for you from PPC-CC! I knew this one was going to be a bit harder for me...but I am extremely happy with my results! I had a blast making these cards and it was so much fun using all those punches. Such great Punch Art! And as you can see by the embossing done, I FINALLY got the Big Shot! I LOVE it! I couldn't be more happy about my purchase...hubby on the other hand, isn't. teheheh :)

Here is PPC color combo this week...

My Card Creation...Hope you like it!


----------------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1/2
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamps: Because I Care
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, Regal Rose
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Tools: Scallop Border Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch (Fiskars), Boho Blossoms Punch, X-large Bird Punch, 3D-Dimensionals, Big Shot, Elegant Bouquet Embossing Folder
----------------------------------------------------------

Make sure you stop by PPC-CC this week to partipate in challenge #22...we are giving away and awesome Studio G Fresh Glitter Pack!
xoxoxo

2 comments:

Lori Turner

Wow, Megan, you did an awesome job! I love that embossing folder and might have to get it yet! Your flowers are very cute!

Hazel

Love the card and the colour combo. My card is here x