CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Doin' a bit of Spring cleaning...

Hi Crafters!
I'm in the process of cleaning out my scraproom (My Creative Studio), organizing, and trying to get rid of some stamp sets, paper, embellishements, etc. that I don't use anymore. Everything must go, as I'm saving for a Big Shot and my coming bundle of joy! :)

Here is my list with a few pictures, so far:

Stampin' Up!:
  • A is for Adorable - mounted/unused - $6
  • Bud Basics - mounted/slightly used - $5
  • Botanical Blooms - mounted/slightly used - $7
  • Lexicon of Love - mounted/unused - $5
  • Paint Prints - unmounted/unused - $6
  • Summer Spray - umounted/unused - $5
  • Thanks for Everything - mounted/slightly used - $6
  • 12x12 Green Galore Cardstock - New In Package - $5
  • 12x12 Green Galore Cardstock - 15 Sheets - $4.00
  • 8-1/2x11 Close to Cocoa Cardstock - 12 Sheets - $2.50
  • 8-1/2x11 Crushed Curry Cardstock - 12 Sheets - $2.50
  • 8-1/2x11 Cameo Coral Cardstock - 12 Sheets - $2.50
  • 8-1/2x11 Brilliant Blue Cardstock - 12 Sheets - $2.50
  • 8-1/2x11 Soft Subtles Cardstock - 12 Sheets (Retired Colors Only) - $2.50
  • 6x6 Various DSP Grab Bag - 12 sheets (Retired only) - $4.00
C.C. Designs:


  •  Summertime Fun Rubber Stamps - Slighlty used - $10  
Stampendous:


  • Changito Golfer and 'Fore You' Sentiment - wood mounted - used once - $7 for both


  • Changito Solo - wood mounted - used a few times - $4
Miscellaneous:

  • 12x12 Cardstock Grab Bag #1 - Various Brands, Designs, Colors  - 25 sheets - $5

  • 12x12 Cardstock Grab Bag #2 - Various Brands, Designs, Colors  - 25 sheets - $5

  • 12x12 Cardstock Grab Bag #3 - Various Brands, Designs, Colors  - 25 sheets - $5

  • 5-1/2x4-1/4 Note Cards Grab Bag #1 - Various Brands and Colors (all blank and ready to be crafted) - 15 cards - $2.50

  • 5-1/2x4-1/4 Note Cards Grab Bag #2 - Various Brands and Colors (all blank and ready to be crafted) - 15 cards - $2.50

  • 3 Spools of Ribbon Grab Bag #1 - Various Brands, Designs, Colors, Sizes - $2.50

  • 3 Spools of Ribbon Grab Bag #2 - Various Brands, Designs, Colors, Sizes  - $2.50

  • 3 Spools of Ribbon Grab Bag #3 - Various Brands, Designs, Colors, Sizes  - $2.50

I will also consider trades. Email me for a list of things I want. Please take a look at my ETSY shop, as well! I am hoping to make a couple extra bucks on some finished products I have made (cards, scrapbook pages, etc). Anything will help! :) If you are looking for anything inparticular and it is not listed, please feel free to email me...I just might have it! :)

Email me at stampinmegs@hotmail.com if you are interested. Prices are also negotiable. I do take PayPal. Buyer must pay for shipping.

I will be updating my list frequently, so be sure to check back often! :)
xoxoxo

0 comments: