CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sorry for being M-I-A...

Hi All!
I am SOOOO very sorry for the lack of blogging and challenge participation this past week! I have been SOOO stinkin' busy its ridiculous! We're in the process of putting in a patio and repainting the kitchen. And I've been working extra hours at my second job and taking on a Zumba and cardio workout class twice a week! Plus we just got our female St. Bernard, Meisha, fixed so we've been taking care of her, as well. Ahhh no time to breath or craft! :( I'm trying to find time for myself now. lol I'm hoping to have some time later this week to get crafty and post! Hope all is well out there in Blog-Land! Thanks!
xoxoxo

4 comments:

Jackie

Hi Megan, I left a little something for you on my blog: http://mybasketofscraps.blogspot.com/2010/03/ms-brightside.html

Teresa Kline

luv the two step flower card...cute flowers...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

shannon

it always stinks when there's no time to CRAFT! :) i'm right there with you, but i hope this weekend will find some mojo returning!

Paula-Scrap Addict

happened to me too! But now we're both back so the world may continue to rotate as usual now :-) Glad you back!