CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Congrats -- Good Neighbors

Happy Friday my Friends!
I'm soo happy for Fridays and I liveeee for the weekends! Is that bad?! :)  Hope you all had a fantastic week and I wish you an even better weekend! Anyone have any fun plans?? Not much here, just my cousin Jaclyn's, little one's first birthday (wow--thats a mouth full!) and then work at the restaurant.

Now onto my card creation...my cousin Anna and her hubby just bought their first house...so I had to congratulate them with a house-type card...and what better stamp set and paper to choose was the new Good Neighbor set and Welcome Neighbors Designer Series Paper Pad from Stampin' Up! You can get both of these for FREE with every $50 purchase, as they are part of Sale-A-Bration! How fun! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 5-1/4 x 5-1/4
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Good Neighbors, Congrats Sentiment (Amuse)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Kraft, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Welcome Neighbors DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Bermuda Bay Polka-Dot Ribbon
Tools: Small Heart Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
-------------------------------------------------

I'm definitely gonna try spending some precious time in my Creative Studio tonight...can't wait for that!
Toodles! :)

1 comments:

Lori Turner

Megan, this card is soooo cute! I *just* got this set AND paper the other day, so I will be mucking soon! TFS!!