CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Colour Q Challenge #22 & Mojo Monday #128

Hi All!
Thanks for staying with me today...here is my second post. And it's a Two for One deal! :) I'm incorporating the Mojo Monday #128 Sketch, as well as the Colour Q #22 Challenge.

I made this card for a friend at work, who recently miscarriaged. :(
My card creation:


------------------------------------------------
Card Size: 4-1/4 x 5-1
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Friends 24/7
Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Night of Navy, Kraft
Ink: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze
Accessories: 3/8" Certainly Celery Ribbon (SU Retired)
Tools: Scallop Trim Border Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
-------------------------------------------------

Also, today is the last night to participate in PPC-CC #2 Challenge!  And don't forget to apply for our first ever Design Team...click here for all the info!
xoxoxo

0 comments: