CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 13, 2010

3x3 Thank Yous

Hiii!
Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. It's cold, rainy, and windy here in Eastern Connecticut, which makes for the perfect day to finish repainting and decorating our spare bathroom,and of course, to get crafty...wooohooo! :) The hubs and I have been in our apartment for about 6 months now and we finally got around to finishing the bathroom! We painted it a pale mint green...so pretty! So now I'm wondering how long it'll take for us to get our house up and built...any ideas?! lol Anyway, on to getting crafty!

Today I have some 3x3 Thank You cards to share with you. I like to throw these cute lil' loves of mine into my customer's orders. :) They were very quick and easy to make. I used all SU! Retired colors, and the Vintage Labels set from this years Sale-A-Bration.  I wasn't sure how I felt about the set at first, but now I love it...especially when I can combine them with punches! Sorry the picture isn't the greatest, but you get the idea--Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------
Card Sizes: 3 x 3
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze (both SU Retired), Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point (all SU Retired)
Tools: Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Curly Label Punch, 3-D Dimensionals
-------------------------------------------------------

1 comments:

Nicole

HI MEGAN! These are gorgeous! Simple yet stylish! Hope you are doing well! My life has been CRAY ZEEE! The parents came in for a long weekend, so I will be in touch monday!!!!!! HUGS!