CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

The Sajkowicz Family 2009 Christmas Cards and Final 12 Weeks of Christmas -- Week 12

So I know Christmas has been over for a bit, but I promised that I would share our Christmas Cards this year...this post is also the 12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 12, too! I completely forgot to add it wayyyy back when! Ooopsieee! hehehe

I wanted to send out a picture of Tim and I and our dogs, but I wanted to create something besides your basic 'family portraite' Christmas Card...and I came up with these -- a Tri-Fold Card/Envelope Holder. :) Enjoy!

Card #1:

Card #2:

Card #3:


Card #4: (shown with an added gift card)

Card Sizes: 5-1/2 x 7-1/4
Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Dasher, Delightful Decorations, Sparkly and Bright, All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Garden GreenPaper: Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Tools: Ornament Punch, Heat Embosser
Accessories: White Embossing Powder, 1/2" Real Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/2" Old Olive Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8 Sleigh Bells Ribbon

*NOTE: The supplies above are not all needed for each card/envelope, and not all cards were heat embossed, as well. I wanted a bit of variation throughout. :) Hope you liked them!

And for a little extra fun...this was the beautiful family picture we sent:



Compliments to our amazing photograper, Stacey! And our ever-so, well-behaved St. Bernard doggies, Meisha & Mason (l-r)!
xoxoxo

0 comments: