CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Just an update...

I'd love to say I have a cute card or project to show you but ....I can't. I've been hard at work trying to implement some ideas I have floating around in this lovely brain of mine. :) I'm also in search of my memory card for my camera! I was outside playin with the dogs the other day and I had my camera with me...and since then I haven't been able to find it...grrr! Once the rain stops, I may try scrounging around the lawn for it! Soooo aggravating...I had some great cards to share with you. :(

But anyway, tonight I'll be working on my SWAP Cards for my demonstrator meeting for Wednesday. And some ideas for my upcoming Hostess Workshop. And I promise to share those with you (if I find my memory card).

Have a great night!
xoxoxo

0 comments: