CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Wowzers!!!

I can't believe that it's been over a week since I last blogged! I hope all of you out there had a great Christmas with friends and family, as I sure did...but I am glad that its over. :) My wonderful hubby got me some awesome gifts and it was definitely great to finally spend Christmas as a married couple! Here's a pic of us on Christmas Eve in front of our 'first' Christmas tree! Heee!



Today also marks 10 years of the passing of my wonderful, loving older sister, Erin, to cancer. I miss her more and more each day...she's definitely my angel! :( She is the reason we Relay and put our time in for the Erin. B. Lugauskas Memorial Scholarship and Halloween Dance! Here she on the right with her best friend, Sherin...



I do have a few pictures to post  some time later today of the Christmas cards I made for friends and family this year...stay tuned!
xoxoxo

0 comments: