CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza Sale!!!


NOVEMBER 23-30, 2009

Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza Sale begins tomorrow!

This extravaganza will be promoted through my Stampin' Up! website and Online Store. During this crazy time of year you won't have to leave your home to take advantage of amazing discounts from Stampin' Up!. I actually know no more than you do right now, but..........check into my blog tomorrow a.m., Monday, November 23rd, and I will have posted what SU! has shared with us. I would imagine you can also go directly to my SU! website tomorrow morning for details as well. If you see something interesting and want to place an Online Order, remember to designate me as your demonstrator. :)

xoxoxo

0 comments: