CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First EVER Blog Candy!!!

Can u believe it?! My first EVER blog candy...and I'm super excited about it!!! :) I was out shopping at A.C.Moore the other day and decided to buy a couple extra things for my blog candy. And then I figured how awesome would it be to start off the Holiday 2009 Season with some holiday goodies!  I know it's not much now, but I promise that my candy will get yummier!  Sorry if my pics aren't the greatest...






















**Anyway, here is what is included:
  • 8 count Die-cut Holiday Cards and Envelopes Pack - Hampton Art
  • Snowflake Gillter Rub-Ons - Complements
  • Christmas Tree, Gifts, Etc Stickers - Sandylion Essentials
  • 10 Yards Royal Blue 1/4" width Polyester Ribbom - Offray

**How to Win:
  1. Become a follower and you get an entry.  If you are already a follower you will be entered.
  2. You can also get another entry by commenting on this post and tell me how you got into the paper-crafts addiction. :)
  3. You will get another two entries if you post/link on your blog about my Blog Candy. (Please leave me a comment and the link to your post, so that I can add two more entries to your name).

**Deadline for Candy:
  •  11:59pm EST, Sunday, November 22nd. I will do a random drawing and the winners will be posted on Monday, November 23rd.
**Other Important Info:
  • The contest is open to everyone.
  • Once a winner is chosen, please email me your mailing address so that I can ship your prize. The email must be sent to me within 1 week of your winning date.
Any questions?!  ...Now get following! :)
Enjoy!
xoxoxo

0 comments: