CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Birthday Card for a Lil One

Here's a quick and simple card I made for my cousin's little one, Logan, who turned 3 on Thanksgiving. It's so hard for me to make a card for a child now, especially for a little boy. I definitely don't have many stamps for that...guess I need to buy more! lol I used Stampin' Up! Retired Pacific Point ink and paper (Stampin' In Colors 2008-2009), as well as Zoofari, a recent Retired stamp set.



Card Size: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4


Supplies Needed:
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!
Stamps: Zoofari (SU Retired), All Holidays
Ink: Stazon Black, Pacific Point (SU Retired)
Markers: Various colors
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Gable Green, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point (SU Retired), Pacific Point Patterns DSP (SU Retired)
Tools: Ticket Corner Punch, 3-D Dimensionals

xoxoxo

0 comments: