CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #18

Hiiii!
I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday!...is it Friday yet?! lol I seem to live for the weekends now...the weeks just don't fly by like the used to anymore.

Anyway, today I bring you my "You're So Thoughtful" card. :) I particpated in Scrapmaster's Paradise Color Challenge #18, from last week...have I mentioned how much I LOVE these color challenges?! lol These colors reminded me of the fall, so I just had to use my Stampin' Up! Branch Out set!


What do you think?!

Card Size: 5x7
All supplies are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated!

Supplies Needed:
Stamps: Branch Out, Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Dusty Durango
Paper: Soft Suede, Not Quite Navy, Dusty Durango, Very Vanilla
Tools: Eyelet Border Punch, 3/16inch Corner Rounder Punch

That's all for now! Please leave me comments and tell me what you think! I'm off to work, but I hope to put in some more crafty time, and blog time of course, later tonight or tomorrow! :)

Ta-ta!

0 comments: