CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17

Ok so I've decided that I REALLY LOVE all of these Color Challanges that these creative bloggers have out there! They're sooo much fun!
I've been following Dawn McVey's blog for awhile now and never got the time or courage to play along with her challenges...but then I thought, what the heck do I have to loose here?! It's for MY enjoyment anyway..hehe. But anyway, I really enjoy Dawn's work...she is just SOO talented!


Anyway, here is what I came up with:



Supplies Needed (all Stampin' Up, unless otherwise specifed):
Stamps: Friends 24-7
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Very Vanilla
Accessories: 1/4inch Chocolate Chip Ribbon
Tools: Curly Label Punch

I'm off to create some more! Chat soon!

xoxoxo