CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

12 Weeks of Christmas -- Week 3

Hiii All--
I know I'm a BIT late, but here is the 12 Weeks of Christmas--Week 3 post! It's a very cute Christmas Ornament. I used Stampin' Up! Word Flurries Rub-ons on a plain glass ornament that I bougth at Michaels. I then put some red and green crinkle paper in and added a white ribbon! It's super quick and easy gift, too! It does take a bit of practice with using a rub-on on a circular object, though.

Just an update, too. Our 10th Annual Erin B. Lugauskas Halloween Benefit Scholarship Dance was another success! We raised over $1700 that will be going to scholarships for Plainfield High seniors! Thanks to all that donated and came! I'm leaving you with a fun pic of the family and I. Mom was a joker; Dad claimed to be a cone-head chef (HAHA); Tim was Lt. Dangle from Reno 911; of course, I was a little Devil; Lil' Sis Sam was a butterfly; and her boyfriend, Mike, was a lumberjack!

Enjoy and chat later!
xoxoxo

0 comments: