Anyway, some wedding news and updates:
- My dress is here and it fits to a 'T'!!! (except maybe a little heming). The girls dresses are all ordered and the style chosen was one that I definitely had in mind AND i'm still sticking to my original plan of 6 colors! Sooo excited! :) The fitting went SO extremely well...we were in-and-out of Melissa's Bridal within an hour and half--at the most! I'm very excited to have 6 beautiful and down-to-earth girls in my wedding! I couldn't have asked for such better friends! :) Love you girls to death...you all mean the world to me!
- This weekend mom and I are going to the florist to check out some flowers and whatnot...I'm sure sunflowers will be involved!
- I also received allll of my paper and envelopes for my handmade invitations...I better get crackin' on those! I have to create about 100 of them...FUN! :)
- I've been gradually working on my own handmade 'Thank-You' cards, too!
- Our Jack-n-Jill is July 11th--6pm at the Music Lady Cafe in Central Village--tickets are now available $20 for single/$35 for couple...you can get them from one of the members of our wedding party, Tim or me. Any questions, please contact Sam at 860.908.8957, Denise at 860.564.3279, or Alex at 860.949.5923.
On another note, the weather here has been sunny and warm and I'm LOVING it! Also, Special congrats to one of my bridesmaids, Julie and her boyfriend Mike, who are expecting to close on a house any day now! :)
And I'm leaving you with a few new pics of the kids, Mason & Meisha. Sorry, none are of my crafty-ness...I really need to get on the ball with that! lol
...and Meisha helping Grandpa water the garden! She's getting so BIG and she's turning one on May 29th!
That's all for now...back to work I go. Hope all is well with you guys! Take care!