CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Just some stuff...

Wow its DEF been awhile since I've last posted last and it's been a busy few days and weeks! Its the usual work, we checked out Tyrone Farm for the 2nd time as a possible wedding ceremony and reception area, and on Friday the 12th, the ever-needed nose surgery for my deviated septum and my sinuses...what fun! Everything fortunately went very well and as of today, I feel great...like a totally new person! :)

I know I've told many of you about my wedding theme being sunflowers and the fall since its in September and I was searching the web and came across this ultimate color inspiration by kwernerdesign! I love it! It's so perfect for me! All I need now is to book the Tyrone Farm site and we're in business! :)


Now just a little reminisicing of going back to almost a year ago when Tim and I first met (10.31.07)...this is the first picture we took together...and also one of my all-time faves! :)
- an 8x8 scrapbook page:



and

- a 12x12 scrapbook page:



Aren't we just so cute?! :) I'll try not to neglect you all out there again for soooo long next time...hope everyones doing well!

xoxoxo
- Megs

0 comments: