CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Keepsake Creation

Happy (thirsty) Thursday Morning to all! :) I've definitely been busy tryin to take pictures of all the work I've done and upload them to my computer to eventually put up on here. It seems like its taking me forever! But anyway, I was looking around my room to see what kind of Keepsake Creations I have come up with and...TA-DA! It was staring me right in the eye! It's a frame I created with one of my favorite pictures of Tim and I. :) What do you think?! Do you have a favorite picture that you want framed creatively? I'm more than happy to do it...feel free to contact me at ppcreations@live.com! Talk to you all very soon!



P.S. I also want to wish a VERY Happy 26th Anniversary to my mom and dad! I love you two so very much! I don't know who and where I'd be now if it werent't for you guys! xoxoxo
--Here's a goodie for you all to enjoy!


-Mi Familia -- Caribbean Cruise 2007-

0 comments: