- Tim and I are offically having our wedding ceremony and reception at Tyrone Farm in Pomfret, CT on Saturday, September 12th, 2009...so my very own handmade Save The Dates may be coming very soon to a mailbox near you! :)
- I went dress shopping with my mom the other day to Classic Images. I found one that I absolutely L-O-V-E! Maybe I'll post pics of it later...I haven't put a deposit on it yet, but I'm hoping to within the next week or so!
- The 9th Annual Erin B. Lugauskas Memorial Scholarship Halloween Benefit Dance is creeping up on us...Saturday, Nov. 1st. Mom, Sam, and I have been workin our butts off trying to get the raffle baskets done, tickets sold, running around, and somehow finding our own Halloween costumes in the mix. Email me for more information about this fun event!
- I am absolutely loving the fall season and I am sooo excited that Tim and I chose this season to have our wedding! Here's a little pic of my celebration...Happy Fall! :)
- And a few cards that I've worked on:
I think that's all for the update right now. Tonight Tim's taking Mason & Meisha to their vet appointment...while I'm going to a StampinUp! demonstrators house to get the insight and low-down on how to become one, as well as hosting my own party! I can't wait! :) Talk to you all very soon!
Have a good evening!!! xoxoxo